It’s just a façade. Remind you of anyone, Mary?
Men Experiencing Labor Pains
With their wives supporting them.
HAHAHHAHAHA TOO GOOD
I bet a kick in the balls would feel real good right about then.
“Men can handle anything”
“Women exaggerate everything”
And then they realized just how wrong they were
wife: “are you ok”
Husband : “dont talk to me”
I’m crying I laughed so hard.
> The “I love you,” at the end was absolutely adorable.
> This is the cutest thing ever.
Am I gay?
HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN
is this an anime
I had to read that a few times…..
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I love the fact that ‘How To Become An Adult’ contains the topic
Harry Potter recipes
i wasn’t aware of this.. Aren’t gay people allowed to donate blood?
im litteraly shocked, and sad..
And not just in the USA. Here in Belgium the red cross does not allow any man who ever had sex with another man to donate.
A country where same-sex sexual activity became legal in 1795
A country where same-sex marriage became legal in 2003
A country that fights to protect every citizen, regardless of their sexuality
A country that recently passed a law to give the culprits who decide to bash someone based on their sexuality, race,gender not 5 years of imprisonment but 30 years
A country where “because you’re gay” is not a valid (or even legal) excuse to deny someone their civil rights.
But nope, if you’re a man who has had sex with a man, you can’t give blood that might save someones live.
Every straight person gets tested for things like HIV too, but when you’re a gay man, the RedCross practically ASSUMES you have HIV and they don’t even bother. If that isn’t just plain prejudice and DISGUSTING discrimination, I don’t know what is.
I donated blood a few months ago and I can confirm that this is actually true.
I was shocked that Germany (and other countrys as well apparently) is still so closed-minded.
One of the doctors I work with is gay.
Most of our patients have blood cancer and have to rely on donated blood.
He saves their lives daily AND HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO HELP THEM BY DONATING
(Source: , via mz-jem)